Here is a list of deals that happened in Indian Startup Ecosystem today. Read a brief description about all of them:
1. Flipkart’s logistics arm Ekart has raised Rs 641 crore from Singapore-based group firm Klick2Shop Logistics Services International.
2. Fintech startup Chqbook that allows customers to explore, compare, book and get personal finance products like home loans, personal loans and credit cards, has raised funding from Youwecan backed Startup Buddy, Apurva Chamaria, global head of corporate marketing, HCL, Sachin Arora, ex-CTO Myntra, Bharat Gupta, Founder of Net Asset Consulting LLP, Amit Manocha, Private equity professional based out of Singapore, and others.
3. HDFC Bank’s Centre of Digital Excellence (CODE) has launched ‘Industry Academia’. The initiative, first-of-its-kind in the country, aims at mentoring and hand-holding fintechs and start-ups incubated at country’s top technical and B-schools.
4. Food tech startup Yumist has shut its operations as the Unilazer-backed firm failed to raise further funding.
5. Blackstone Group LP is set to buy a majority stake in Comstar Automotive Technologies Pvt. Ltd in a transaction that values the auto parts maker at $140-150 million (Rs1,000 crore), reported DealStreetAsia.
6. YourStory Media Pvt. Ltd has raised $6 million in a new round of funding led by UC-RNT Fund, Kalaari Capital, 3one4 Capital and Qualcomm Ventures.