According to a medical science report, there are some sounds that have the magical power to heal and soothe your soul and music, of course, is one of the most preferred ones. For many of us, life without music would mean nothing. Be it a bad day or a good one, all we need most of the times is an apt song that lets our hearts echo our thoughts.
Cut to, Arijit Singh and his voice.
Who would have thought that a reality contest participant (And not even a winner, mind you!) would manage to become a super successful singer with maximum number of hit songs in a year? Be it a hardcore love song or a song about heartbreak and pain, Arijit Singh’s voice expresses every emotion in the best possible manner. No matter what kind of music we love, we all have that one Arijit Singh song that we can listen to on loop.
1. Song: Tum Hi Ho, Aashiqui 2
2. Song: Raabta, Agent Vinod
3. Song: Humdard (Ek Villain)
4. Song: Muskuraane Ki Wajah, Movie: Citylights
5. Song: Saawre, Phantom
6. Agar Tum Saath Ho, Tamasha
7. Song: Laal Ishq, Goliyon ki Raasleela-Ramleela
9. Song: Enna Sona, Ok Jaanu
10. Song: Channa Mereya, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
11. Song: Duaa, Shanghai
Have we missed your favorites? Tell us in comments below.